Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 4

Today was a fairly innocuous day in my world. Bright and early this morning, though, Danny and I worked out the issues that we had with each other last night. Once again it was based on continual misunderstandings from both of us. I find it heartening that we're both willing to work out problems and make sure the other is completely satisfied before moving on with life. Wrote a paper tonight and boy does it SUCK. I am absolutely NOT proud of it but I am sick of school for the moment and just don't give a shit. I think I've gotten away with writing worse papers, but it is literally a very sticky, smelly pile of verbal spooge that I'm almost ashamed to put my name on. Ah well! 8 days and 1.5 hours til the day Danny arrives is here! I'm super excited and plan on making a ridiculous pot of gumbo so he doesn't starve when he gets here. I'm gonna decorate with "Welcome Home" signs and stuff as well. Even Jason is getting into it and it really makes my heart warm; he's decided he wants to bake a cake for the occasion and we've discussed a few options that sound like a lot of fun to do. I really like today's quote...I think we've discussed it before...fate and how odd it is that this relationship ever worked out to begin with...here ya go:


"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

-Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment